Christmas Trees Edinburgh from the Old Jenners Depository
Reserve your real Christmas tree online or come and visit us at The Old Jenners Depository
Why buy a tree from CrimboTrees?
- With each Christmas tree sold, we are donating £5 to support our chosen charity, Maggie’s Edinburgh.
- We only sell the very best premium graded Nordmann Christmas Trees from Scotland.
- If you ‘click & collect” we have ample off-road parking facilities for you to load your car easily, or if you prefer we can deliver your perfect Christmas Tree to anyone living in the EH1, EH2, EH3, EH4, EH11 & EH12 postcode areas.
- Add one of our beautiful Christmas wreaths to your order, and decorate your front door or table setting. We have three sizes available.
- NO NEED FOR CASH AS WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR PAYMENT CARDS.
Our opening hours are
- Monday – Thursday: 12 noon to 6pm
- Friday – Sunday: 10am to 6pm
We are now closed for 2020, and would like to thank everyone for their support this year .
Stay safe and have a wonderful Christmas & New Year
What one recent customer said about us
“We bought our family Christmas Trees today and are all truly delighted with it. Beautiful tree, helpful friendly staff, reasonably priced – I was happy to learn that £5 from every tree sold is donated to Maggie’s charity in Edinburgh. Christmas is officially on it’s way to our home in Edinburgh”.
Find us at
The Old Jenners Depository
140 Balgreen Road
Tel: 0131 346 9539
Christmas Trees Edinburgh
CrimboTrees.co.uk are committed to offering the best real Christmas trees in Edinburgh. Our Nordmann Firs support local jobs in Scotland, and are never imported. We have a range of sizes available from 4′ to 10′ and our online booking system makes it easy to click and collect your perfect Christmas tree. These can be collected from our location at the Edinburgh Jenners Depository.
Delivery is also available in Edinburgh for a small charge in the following EH postcodes: EH1, EH2, EH3, EH4, EH11 & EH12. So if you are looking for real Christmas trees, Edinburgh, then look no further…