Latest COVID-19 News
Our 2020 Opening Hours
We are now closed for 2020, and would like to thank everyone for their support this year . Stay safe and have a wonderful Christmas & New Year
As further information becomes available from the Scot.Gov we will update any changes via our website and social media pages.
Please be advised due to the COVID-19 situation, we have had to make some changes to how we carry out our deliveries.
Our home delivery team members are able to deliver to either your doorstep, a room of your choice, or we can deliver to a garage or outbuilding if preferred.
In each scenario, please ensure that anybody present adheres to the social distancing protocols and remains at least two metres distant at all times.
If we are delivering to a room of your choice please open any doors to help ease of passage and minimise contact levels and where possible. We would also suggest opening a window to ventilate the room that we are delivering into.
Thank you for your understanding, we hope that you will recognise that these requests have been made to protect your and our team members well-being.
FINAL DELIVERIES ON FRIDAY 18th DECEMBER
Looking After Our Customers & Team Members
The health & safety of our customers and team members is our principal priority.
Consequently, we have reviewed the updated Government’s advice and carried out risk assessments to confirm we can remain COVIDd-19 compliant with the following measures:
- We have issued all our team members with appropriate PPE.
- We request customer access to our front desk is limited to one person at any one time, and please maintain 2m social distancing when queueing.
- We have installed perspex barriers and hand sanitisers for customer use at the front desk .
- We have installed appropriate COVID-19 customer signage which is kept under review.
- We have intensified the daily cleaning levels, especially of the most commonly touched points.
- We accept card payments and therefore strongly encourage customers to use this method of payment when completing their purchase at the front desk.
Thank you for your help and Merry Christmas…